Rants@saskatoonscanner.com

Anything goes. Warning! Foul language and unpredictable subjects, Dating, public opinions, rants, points of view, cams, games, pictures, cross links, crazy ideas, inane stupidity, stunts, friends, advice, financial information, merchandise, sales, marketing...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Advertising Research

This is what happens when things really start working well on the Internet, everything changes and you have to start over! What quickly became a very successful set of ads, got pulled and the links re-named. Surprisingly, I checked out Alexa.com, as I do from time to time, and found "Mate1" is growing quickly in the dating service market. I need to look a little closer at the stats but for now here is the ad that I tried to put on this page the other day:



Some even more spectacular looking ads can be found on my site as I repair the links...

SaskatoonScanner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home