Rants@saskatoonscanner.com

Anything goes. Warning! Foul language and unpredictable subjects, Dating, public opinions, rants, points of view, cams, games, pictures, cross links, crazy ideas, inane stupidity, stunts, friends, advice, financial information, merchandise, sales, marketing...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sexy Dating Services

This is the first step to making money on the net. CanadianSponsors.com has been my affiliate program since July 13, 2005. In that time, I have seen ads of all kinds come and go but in 5 months of research, I have noticed the most consisent ads have been the sexy dating service ads. Luckily, the models I have been given to work with, have kept their clothes on for my ads. Morals on the web you ask? Well, let's just say, I am attemping to have some integrity while at the same time, balancing it with something people will like. In order to drive more visitors to my site, it is necessary to have something different and attractive to the viewer. Women are used as models not so much for the men, but the women click on the women. The dating scene is many female's number one occupation. If an ad looks erotic, men and women will check it out. Mate 1 is now my main dating service ad. Here is a sample of one of the newest ads:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home